TOYO HOLDINGS CO., LTD.
1.Information We Obtain and How We Handle it
The Company shall obtain, handle and retain appropriate and strict control over Personal Information, and shall comply with all laws, regulations and other norms regarding the protection of Personal Information. The Company shall maintain Personal Information accurate and the latest and retain it within a scope to achieve its objective of use. When the Personal Information is no longer necessary to be retained to serve for its purpose, we will try to eliminate all the Personal Information immediately from our data base.
2.Use of Personal Information
- ①The Company shall not use Personal Information beyond the scope that is necessary to achieve its objective.
- ②The Company, except when it should be provided to comply with the laws and regulations, will not provide the Personal Information to a third party without prior consents of the individual(s) involved.
- ③In the event that the Company entrusts all or part of the handling of Personal Information to a third party, the Company will exercise necessary and appropriate supervision over the entrusted party to ensure the safe management of Personal Information.
3.Sharing Personal Information
The Company may disclose your Personal Information to affiliated companies and subsidiaries to provide you overall services by TOYO GROUP, according to the laws and regulations.
4.Security Control Measures of the Personal Information
The Company takes necessary and appropriate security control measures to prevent leakage, loss, damage or unauthorized use of the Personal Information at each stage of acquisition, use and storage.
5. Disclosure, Correction, Suspension of Use of Personal Information
Regarding the Personal Information obtained by the Company, the Company will disclose, correct, or suspend the use of Personal Information according to the laws and the regulations of the Company. In case you wish for the Company to disclose, correct, add, delete, suspend, nondisclosure to a third party, contact TOYO GROUP’s inquiry regarding protection of Personal Information at email@example.com.We may receive a reasonable handling charge within a scope that is allowed by the applicable laws.
6.Establishing the Internal Rules to Handle Personal Information
8.Contact for Inquiries and Complaints about the Handling of Personal Information
For inquiries, opinions, complaints about the handling of Personal Information, please contact us from the inquiry page.
Handling of the Personal Information
1.Purpose of Obtaining Personal Information
The Company shall use Personal Information for the following purposes:
- ①For the administrative procedure related to contracts and agreements regarding our products and services, and to execute the contracts.
- ②To provide materials and information as requested by customers and others.
- ③To conduct sales activities such as sending materials, providing information, introducing and soliciting products and services, announcing events, and collecting questionnaires through mail, e-mail, telephone, and visits.
- ④To make credit decisions, continuous credit monitoring and management.
- ⑤To achieve the purpose of use of ① and ⑤, and to provide Personal Information to a third party with customer’s consent within a scope of what is necessary to achieve the purpose of use, or in accordance with laws and regulations.
2.Sharing Your Personal Information
(1)TOYO GROUP will share Personal Information obtained within the scope of the followings:
- ①Items of Personal Information to be shared
Address, name, birthdate, age, gender, telephone number, e-mail address, place of work, department, title, and the other information that is related to the inquiry.
- ②Purpose of Sharing the Personal Information
Within a scope of purpose of use mentioned in ①
- ③Scope of Shared Users
Each group company of TOYO GROUP https://toyo-group.com/en/group/
- ④Responsible Party for the Use of Personal Information Management
TOYO HOLDINGS CO., LTD.
3.Procedures for Requesting Disclosure of Personal Information
If you wish to request the disclosure of your Personal Information, please contact us the following. TOYO will send you the list of necessary documents. If the request was made by your proxy, we will inform you to submit the document to verify that this person is your proxy. After receiving the necessary documents, we will begin disclosing your Personal Information procedure. Please note that the cost incurred by sending the necessary documents by postal mail will be your responsibility.
(Your Identity Verification Documents)
・A copy of driver’s license or, health insurance card, or passport.
・A copy of certificate of residence of the requested person (Obtained within 3 months).
(2)The Company’s Procedure for Answering Your Request
After receiving your request, the Company will confirm the content of the request and conduct research, and thereafter will send a response to the requested person directly by postal mail. We may refrain from responding to your inquiry if there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property or other rights or interests of you or a third party as a result of disclosure.